PyDev is a Python IDE for Eclipse, which may be used in Python, Jython and IronPython development.
It comes with many goodies such as:
1. Start the Eclipse IDE, you will see a welcome screen like this -
2. Go to Help -> Install new Software
This will look like this -
3. Type the following url resource into the text box so that it will download the required plugins from there and install something like this. It will look something like this after typing everything -
4. Click "Next" and "OK" to continue installing PyDev.
5. Select "I accept the terms of the license agreement", then click "Finish". The installer will begin to download the plug-in.
6. A following window will appear after download is complete. Check the box and click on OK.
7. When the installation is complete, you will be asked if you want to restart Eclipse. Select "Yes". You may see a Subclipse Usage dialog, just uncheck the box and continue.